Monday, January 18, 2010

expectations

i am never going to sleep in my house again. i wish that on the day we're supposed to get on that plane my parents would go "just kidding!" i would appreciate this town so much more. everything is in boxes and tomorrow everything will be in a a truck heading to the middle of nowhere. our new home will be 2 hours north of new york, 2 hours south of boston, and everything in between is trees trees trees. i keep having all these expectations. i hate expectations. i keep imagining what type of friends i'll make, how fast i'll make them, if i'll find any cool places around my house, how i'll decorate my room, when i'll come back and visit, will i find a cool job, yadda yadda. i need to get my mind off everything. when i arrive and have no friends and nothing to do, my goals are to learn guitar, go to the gym every day, buy a record player, and find a job. i better not sit on my ass all day and do nothing. but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers