Saturday, January 30, 2010

auuuuuu au au auuuuuuuu

connecticut did not exactly meet up to my expectations. it is not warmer than chicago, i am completley disconnected from pop culture. i have been watching movies and reading books and grocery shopping costs way too much money. my mom and i have yet to find decently priced foods.
the cold and snow does not give me motivation to explore with my dog outside. the family of bears that lives on the hill behind my house does not give me motivation to explore with my dog outside when there is no cold and snow. i am trapped.
my computer has a virus so i can not download music like gorillaz's new album plastic beach, i crave those soundwaves.
however, i am excited for the moderately warm weather so i can star gaze. the sky is amazing at night. this week, the full moon, dead trees, and clouds create a haunted type of scenery. or a view that would include a howling wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers