Thursday, January 7, 2010

snow snow snow


walking home from the bus stop, i faced an extreme decision that had to be made. should i walk on the poorly plowed street or on the clean sidewalk but risk having the next property's sidewalk not be shoveled? i decided to take the sidewalk since my shoes were not so waterproof.. as i reached the end of the straight away, i had to cross the street. however, the snow plow trucks made a mountain of snow right over what used to be a patch of grass that i walked across. i stood there wondering what i should do. i turn around to see my neighbor who was walking behind me. we both observed the situation for a while and he walked right through, making foot prints for me to step in. i thanked him and reached my house with my shoes, socks, and feet, dry. successssss




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers